Years of making decisions in their own companies enables Capitus to understand being alone at the top, sleepless nights and the worry around major decisions. These experiences form a solid basis for advice that maximizes value and minimizes risk.
Capitus services for inter-generational transfers, capital formation, acquisitions or divestitures assure owners consider, evaluate and arrive at good business and personal decisions that maximize value and minimize issues.
Capitus could very well be the first consultancy to give you straight talk and street smart solutions from battle scarred owners and managers that have successfully started, grown, sold and transformed businesses.
Capitus has successfully managed over 100 transactions for over $1 billion of value!
Who We Are
CAPITUS GROUP is comprised of professionals that are some of the more experienced and talented business consultants in the Midwest.
Every individual in the Capitus Group has had a long distinguished career in the business world. We have owned, operated, turned around, bought, sold, analyzed and led a wide variety of organizations. Our advice and expertise comes from practical experience and real world success.
What We Do
Capitus Group's professional expertise helps you build business value by acting as your trusted business advisor and providing solutions in the following areas:
- Develop / Moderate Corporate Advisory Boards
- Acquisition / Divestiture Services
- Financial Planning / Systems
- Capital Acquisition / Restructuring
- Project Management
- Closely Held Company Lifecycle Evaluation
- Interim C-Level Management
- MBO / LBO Services
- Corporate Report Card
- Sales and Marketing
- Slide 1
Issue: A rapidly growing company in the real estate industry was seeking a better way to manage data and performance related to its properties across the United States.
- Interviews helped determine timing, size and strategic importance of major issues needing immediate attention.
- All issues and decisions were classified and tracked ... learn more
- Slide 2
Issue: Company was experiencing rapid growth through acquisitions overseas and lacked the finance and accounting sophistication to integrate new entities and systems.
- Identifying issues within the consolidation that were causing errors in the reporting of monthly results
- Evaluating close procedures to streamline month-end processes ... learn more
- Slide 3
Issue: A manufacturing start-up was facing challenges with its costing structure within its ERP system.
- Interviewed management and manufacturing managers to understand positions and issues
- Talked to other companies that used the Company’s software to determine methodology improvements
- Developed and executed ... learn more